Felco Cable Cutter (F C7) – Heavy Duty Strength Steel Wire One-Hand Cable Cutter with Non-Slip Grip (7mm)
- Premium Components – Engineered and designed in Switzerland, this cable cutter is constructed of premium steel components for excellent performance and long-lasting durability.
- High-Quality Durability – This cable cutter’s steel construction with a plastic nonslip grip is designed to last. The design features easily replaceable parts and can be regularly maintained with Felco’s synthetic lubricant for maximum longevity.
- For Medium Cables – The premium cutting tool has a 0.28-inch (7mm) diameter that is ideal for clipping smaller cables and wire. Unique triangular cutting jaws never leave a frayed end on cut cables.
- Ergonomic Design – This wire snipper minimizes stress on your hands. The cutter features a thumb catch designed for one-handed operation and a supple spring for greater comfort.
- Versatile Use – Unlike some cutting tools, this wire cutter works for various uses. Whether cutting copper cable for a circuit breaker or you need to adjust the brake cable rope on your bike, the Felco C7 will get the job done.
Felco one-handed cable cutters meticulously cut small diameters without effort or damage to materials. Their exceptional performance makes them a popular tool in the tire and fencing/trellising industries, and they are especially well-suited to cutting stainless steel cables. The Felco C7 cable cutter features a triangular cutting system that allows the user to cut strands progressively without wire smashing or the need to tie the cable before cutting for increased efficiency and ease of use. The hardened steel blades, center bolt, and pressed steel handles with nonslip grip ensure exceptional performance and maximum comfort for clean, precise cuts on the most robust cables. Thumb catch allows for single-handed operation. They are made in Switzerland by Felco. Weight 270g/9.5oz Length 190mm/7.5in. They are cutting Capacity 7mm/0.28in.